Unbundled Legal is not simply another document preparation web site. We are a California law firm offering limited legal services that only charges you a flat rate where possible for the legal advice you need to do the project.
A legal forms web site is not a law firm and cannot provide true legal services, such as legal advice. We provide you with true legal guidance from a California law firm.
Compare us with a leading forms company.
We are different from a typical law firm because:
- You always know what you will pay. No hourly rates or hidden charges – just a simple fixed and reasonable fee.
- Our law firm does not impose a costly retainer agreement or up-front fees: You buy only the legal services that you need – at a fixed price per task, where possible.
- You do not have to travel to fancy offices. However, if we ever need to meet at our location, we can do that. Our law firm, to the extent possible, provides our services via the Internet or by telephone. We have access to physical offices. Our law firm conducts most of our business by e-mail and via the Internet; therefore, personal meetings are generally not needed. This gives us the ability to pass those savings on to our clients.
- Our law firm uses state-of-the-art document assembly technology, using a world-class state-of-the art document automation technology. This technology enables us to generate your documents more efficiently, thereby allowing us to pass savings on to you. This saves you money.
Our law firm is different from a legal forms site because:
- Our law firm stands behind, and guarantees, our work. If you go to a non-lawyer document preparation service, any guarantee is limited or non-existent.
- Being subject to rules regarding attorney-client privilege, our law firm must keep any communications between us confidential, and our law firm is required to avoid any conflicts of interest.
- Our online services use the SSL protocol, which is the most secure method of transmitting information over the Internet. You can be assured that our legal services are trustworthy, private, and secure.
- Our law firm must comply with all of the Professional Rules that apply to members of the State Bar of California. The services that our law firm provides are regulated by the State Bar of California. A legal forms web site offered by a non-law firm is not regulated in any way. If there is a problem, you have no recourse.
- Our law firm offers a 100% Guarantee. Review our Guarantee Policy.
- Our law firm complies with the American Bar Association’s “Best Practice” Guidelines. The American Bar Association House of Delegates recently approved “Best Practices” Guidelines for Legal Information web sites. These guidelines also apply to law firms. They serve as recommendations for how legal information web sites should publish legal information for use by the general public in order to increase the reliability and quality of the legal information and services provided. Our law firm supports these guidelines and attempts to surpass them whenever we can.
- Any attorney who works for our law firm is licensed to practice law in California by the State Bar of California.